CopyRight © 2019 Shandong Xiao Doctor Disinfection Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 鲁ICP备11021997号
High-end disinfection manufacturer
Disineer phthalaldehyde disinfectant
[Product Description] The phthalaldehyde solution contained in this product react with chemicals adsorbed on filter paper, showing different degrees of yellow to detect the effective concentration of phthalaldehyde.
[Scope of Use] This product is used to detect the concentration of "Disineer phthalaldehyde disinfectant".
[Usage] Immerse the color development block at the end of the test card completely in the solution to be tested (the liquid level should not exceed the dotted line position), take it out after three seconds, shake off the excess solution, place it horizontally for natural color development, and compare it with the standard color card for 2 minutes to read out the result.
● Standard color A indicates: The concentration of the stock solution of phthalaldehyde disinfectant solution is 0.5%-0.6%, which is a qualified concentration;
● Standard color B indicates: The concentration of phthalaldehyde disinfectant solution is 0.3%-0.4%, which is an effective concentration. When the color developed is lighter than the standard color, it indicates that the concentration is lower than 0.3%, at this time, the solution should be replaced with new disinfectant solution.
● Standard color C indicates: The concentration of the stock solution of phthalaldehyde disinfectant solution is 0.1%-0.2%, which is a invalid concentration.
1. This test card is used for testing Disineer phthalaldehyde disinfectant only.
2. Monitor the concentration of disinfectant every day. When the concentration of disinfectant is lower than 0.3% of the lowest effective concentration, the solution shall be replaced in time.
3. The test card taken out of the bottle shall not be put back into the bottle again.
4. The test card used must be disposed of and cannot be reused.
5. The test card shall be placed in dark, cool, dry place where children can't reach.
6. Do not place the product in room with oxidant in the air. The test strip must be stored in the bottle with cap tightened. Do not take it out if not in use.
[Specifications] 15 pieces/bottle; 30 sticks/bottle; 50 sticks/bottle; 100 sticks/bottle
[Period of validity] 12 months
[Manufacturing Enterprise Hygiene License No.] LWXZ Zi (2017) No. 1303
[Execution standard] Q/371402AXX 006